Shropshire Fire and Rescue invites everybody to the Shrewsbury Fire Station to help celebrate Black History Month, Older People’s Day, Dyslexia Awareness Week, World Mental Health Day and Shropshire Rainbow Festival which are all happening in October.
- stroll around the Fire Station,
- marvel at a chip pan fire demonstration,
- find out why they believe diversity is so important,
- get a good look at their high-tech vehicles
- and find out about community fire safety and why it’s so important.For more info, contact Laura Kavanagh-Jones on 01743 260189.