Reporting hate in person

You can report a hate incident by going to your local police station or to one of the community reporting centres.
These community reporting aren’t linked to the police.

The centres we are aware are listed below.

North Shropshire area:

  • Citizens Advice Shropshire – Oswestry, 34 Arthur Street, Oswestry SY11 1JN
  • Derwen College, Gobowen, Oswestry, SY11 3JA

Central Shropshire area:

  • Citizens Advice Shropshire – Shrewsbury, Fletcher House, 15 College Hill, Shrewsbury, SY1 1LY
  • Severndale School, Monkmoor Campus, Woodcote Way, Shrewsbury, SY2 5SH
  • Severnside Housing Association, Brassey Road, Old Potts Way, Shrewsbury, SY3 7FA
  • Shrewsbury College, London Road, Shrewsbury, SY2 6PR
  • Shropshire Fire & Rescue Service, Brigade headquarters, St Michael’s Street, Shrewsbury, SY1 2HJ

South Shropshire area:

  • Citizens Advice Shropshire – Ludlow, Ludlow Youth Centre, Lower Galdeford, Ludlow, SY8 1RT

Comments are closed